Taking pride in their unique quality, the BackPack Boyz line of products has a series of uniquely developed strains unlike anything you’ve tried before. California-grown and produced, their cannabis is worthy of the pride they have in it, delivering special experiences that are as memorable as they are hard to replicate.
BackPack Boyz Cannabis Strains
You will notice that the BackPack Boyz collection is somewhat unusual, evoking all sorts of different tastes and aromas. How can you be sure that they will work for you? Well, you will need to try them, of course! Let’s take a look at what they have to offer.
- Horchata – Half Sativa and half Indica, this strain hints at the creamy taste of horchata while delivering cerebral effects that are perfect to deal with aches and pains, as well as to evoke creativity and relaxation.
- Peanut Butter Breath – This high grade strain will evoke both the smell and the taste of peanut butter while inducing a gently, relaxing high that you won’t soon forget.
- White Cherry Gelato – Evenly balanced between Sativa and Indica, this hybrid strain features a sweet citrusy smell and a flowery fruity flavor, lulling you into a happy cerebral and body high that can relieve headaches and nausea.
- Blue Gotti – The main BackPack Boyz crop, this strain is robust with a heavy pungent taste that is difficult to describe unless you’ve experienced it too. This is representative of the best they have to offer.
- Blue Tomys – This Sativa-dominant strain provides you with focused cerebral effects that make it ideal when it comes to daytime use.
- Scottie Pippen – With a sour citrusy smell and a creamy cacao taste, this stain delivers an experience completely unique to the BackPack Boys catalog. You will have trouble finding a more particular strain than this one.