Finding the best strains that suit your tastes, tolerance, and needs can be difficult at Los Angeles dispensaries. You already have a wide selection of products to choose from, but things get more confusing when you factor in the type of effect you’re after. Thankfully, we cover everything you need to know to make the best choice in the article below.
What Are Sativa Strains?
Many elements go into cannabis strains, like terpene profiles, THC percentages, cultivation techniques, and more. But one of the tried and true methods is to separate strains by Sativa, Indica, or Hybrid.
Sativa strains typically have higher THC percentages than Indica options. The effects vary depending on the strain, but you’ll normally feel a more euphoric, cerebral, and creative high. Some popular Sativa and Sativa-dominant strains include Sour Diesel, Jack Herer, and Durban Poison.
When Should I Pick Sativa Strains?
Although it’s rare to find a pure Sativa cannabis strain, you can select Sativa-dominant products in various situations. You may choose a Sativa strain for daytime use, increasing focus, or improving mood.
For example, you may choose a Sativa cannabis strain to feel uplifted or energized during your work day. In fact, many medical patients enjoy Sativa and Sativa-dominant products for managing symptoms of mood disorders or other cognitive conditions like depression and ADHD.
What Sativa Products Should I Consider?
We carry a wide variety of cannabis products at Roots Los Angeles. Although the right Sativa strain will hinge on several factors, there are a few things to consider when you stop by or order online.
- Cartridges and Pre-Rolls: You might choose cartridges or pre-rolls if you’re looking for a portable, convenient, and low-key way to enjoy cannabis.
- Edibles: Choosing edibles can be helpful if you need a long-lasting high or if you can’t smoke cannabis. However, these products can be more potent than traditional options, so they may not be the best if you need to get work done or stay productive.
- Cannabis Flower: Classic marijuana flowers are always an excellent choice, especially if you have a bong, pipe, or similar piece.
- Concentrates and Extracts: Concentrates and extracts can be fantastic for flavor, potency, and a smooth smoking experience. However, you may need a special rig and a higher tolerance to enjoy these products to the fullest.
Check Out Our Daily Deals!
We offer a wide variety of daily deals and discounts besides just the ‘Deals’ tab on our online menu. We have a deal for you whether you’re a recreational, medicinal, veteran, disabled, or senior customer! Here are some deals to expect the next time you visit our weed shop:
- 20% off your first order on all products
- 15% from 6 AM to 10 AM every day
- 15% from 2 PM to 6 PM every day
- 5% off for veterans, seniors, and disabled visitors
Visit Our Los Angeles Dispensaries Today!
Look no further than Roots LA If you’re searching for the best dispensary menus in your area. We offer a wide variety of brands, strains, and products for you to choose from. You’ll find incredible products with options like Kush Mints, Area 41, and more. If you get stuck with all the choices or need a gentle push in the right direction, our budtenders are here to help.
Our knowledgeable staff of budtenders is here to guide you through the process and ensure you find the best product for your needs and tastes. So what’re you waiting for? Come visit us in person at 11045 Sherman Way Sun Valley, CA 91352 or call us at (818) 210-0095!