If you visit any cannabis dispensary in Los Angeles, you’ll notice that there aren’t many that carry special products. Take a CBD-infused massage oil, for example. How many stores carry such products? And if you can find at least one in your area, you’re lucky.
But should that slight challenge hinder you from having yourself a batch of CBD-infused massage oil? Definitely not. Because you can make one yourself using this easy recipe.
What You’ll Need
First, let’s start off with the ingredients. Here, you’re going to need quite a ton of hemp, the non-psychoactive version of the bud, along with some aromatics.
- Up to 30 grams of hemp (a.k.a CBD flower)
- 350 ml of hemp seed oil
- A quarter cup of fresh mint
- Half a cup of lavender flowers
- A quarter cup of chamomile
- A quarter cup of fresh rosemary or thyme
- About 15 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Pyrex bowl
- Small ointment jars
What You’ll Do
- Decarboxylate your weed by simply heating them up to a temperature of 110°C (230°F) for up to 40 minutes. This process helps activate the plant’s cannabinoids.
- Fill the saucepan halfway through with water and put it over medium heat. Once it simmers, place the pyrex bowl on top.
- Pour all ingredients into the bowl and allow the flowers to steep for about an hour.
- Once that process is done, strain the mixture using the cheesecloth and into the ointment jar.
The Known Benefits of CBD-Infused Massage Oils
Most of the known benefits of CBD-infused massage oils are for the skin. For one, it has the potential to improve sleep quality. At the same time, it helps promote relaxation while also dealing with skin issues like blemishes and fungal infections. It is also known to provide pain relief, which is perfect after a long day at work or a grueling workout.
Everyone’s Favorite Cannabis Dispensary in Los Angeles Is Here For You
Now if you’re looking for any other item, whether it be high-grade buds, tasty edibles, or topical creams for your body aches, head on over to Roots Los Angeles. We’re located along Sherman Way in Sun Valley, but you can also visit any of our branches across LA County. Our doors are open daily from 6 AM to 10 PM.
If you want to know more about us, check out our website or call us at (818) 210-0095.