A quick visit to a Los Angeles dispensary will lead you to the discovery of a wide array of cannabis products. Apart from the flowers and edibles around, vapes are another popular product you’ll likely notice. Now, unlike smoking, vaping does not use fire to combust cannabis and release its precious cannabinoids. Instead, it heats up the marijuana product up to a certain point where you can inhale its vapors. And since you’re not physically taking in smoke into your lungs, you can argue that vaping is the “safer” and “healthier” option compared to smoking.
The Vaping Apparatus
Whether or not you’re familiar with how vaping works, you’re aware of the existence of the vape pen. It’s the most common product you’ll see people use, mainly because of its portability. Vape pens and other similar devices can easily slip into your pocket, no big deal. It also allows you to use it absolutely anywhere, whether in a movie theater or the airport lounge. Speaking of devices similar to a vape pen, vape pods are another go-to option if you’re looking for handiness as a primary feature.
Pods make use of cannabis oil, both for THC and CBD. They’re best known for having lengthy battery lives and a longer vaping experience. Then you have dab rigs, which is the more new-school and advanced form of vaping. It provides a much more intense experience because the dabs are made from cannabis concentrates, which can contain up to 99% THC. If you’re into hard-hitting highs along with a more flavorful episode, dab rigs will be a good fit for you.
The Pros and Cons of Vaping
We already briefly mentioned one of the main benefits of vaping so let’s dive in a little further. Here, we’ll break down some of its upsides and downsides, beginning with the positives.
- Discretion: Many cannabis users would agree that this is the biggest upside to vaping. Vapors don’t come with a pungent smell like smoke, and that allows you more freedom to use them wherever you please.
- Easier dosing: Many vape products come with specific features for controlling your intake. That also makes it easier to take the proper doses, which ultimately means you get the most out of it.
- Usability: Most vape devices are plug-and-play operations. You turn it on, take a few hits, and enjoy. No need to grind up flowers and roll them up into a joint.
- Devices require more care: Unless you’re working with a disposable device, well-functioning vape pens require a bit more care like regular cleaning. In a way, that makes vaping a bit of a high-maintenance endeavor to get into.
- Charging: You can enjoy the plug-and-play convenience if your vape is fully charged. But forget to charge it just once and you’re left with a dead, useless device.
- Concentrates are more difficult to dose: If you choose to vape concentrates, you may want to be mindful of dosing because it will hit you hard. You’d want to be safe by taking the lowest dose, but if you’re not used to its high, you can still feel overwhelmed.
Buy Your Vape Products From a Credible Los Angeles Dispensary
Whether you’re new to vaping or you’re a seasoned veteran, Roots Los Angeles would be a good place to buy your products. We carry a wide array of choices, including non-vape items like topicals, edibles, extracts, and of course, flowers. Our main branch is located along Sherman Way in Sun Valley, but we have other stores across LA County. For more information, visit our website or call us at (818) 210-0095.
Be the first to start a conversation